Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Cover Systems located?
- Cover Systems is a business located in Auckland, New Zealand and all transactions completed through this website will be in New Zealand Dollars. Our name Cover Systems will appear on sales documentation for orders placed through this website. Click here to view our contact information.
Does the price include freight and GST?
- The price for goods purchased through this website are the prices displayed at the time the purchase is made
- The price includes GST but excludes freight/delivery
- The freight charge will appear on the first page of the shopping cart.
- All prices shown are current. Cover Systems reserves the right to change products and prices without notice.
How can I make the payment?
- Payment must be made prior to despatch of the goods purchased. This can be by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) through the website, by Direct Credit to our bank account or by cash if you are collecting the goods personally.
When will I receive my order?
- We aim to ship orders received before 4.00pm on the same day.
- Orders received outside of business hours, in weekends or public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- We ship our orders using NZ Couriers, Post Haste Couriers, PBT Couriers and/or Mainfreight. They cannot deliver to a PO Box, so all orders must include a valid physical delivery address.
- Deliveries are made next working day in the North Island and within 2 or 3 working days in the South Island. Rural deliveries may take an extra day.
- If the items ordered are out of stock, or if there is some other reason the order will not be despatched promptly, we will notify you within 8 working hours after receipt of your order.
Does my purchase come with a warranty?
- If you are purchasing goods for business purposes, the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply
- If you are purchasing goods for your own use, the Consumer Guarantees Act does apply.
- The warranty provided by Cover systems is clearly stated on the website listing and invoice which applies from date of invoice. If goods are returned under warranty (eg faulty or damaged) and a replacement provided, the original warranty period remains unchanged in respect of the replacement product
How do I claim for a faulty or damaged item under warranty?
- Faulty or damaged goods purchased through this website can be returned for replacement.
- Return address: Cover Systems, 96 Stoddard Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland.
- Please email the invoice number, details of the product being returned, photos and a description of the fault or damage, to email@example.com
- Warranty claims are processed within 2 working days.
Can I return my purchase if I change my mind?
- Such returns must be agreed with Cover Systems prior to returning the goods.
- If a return is agreed, the items can be returned within 30 days, with a copy of the invoice, for a refund, provided the goods are un-used, in their original packaging and are in a re-sellable condition.
- The refund will exclude the original freight/delivery cost.
- The return freight cost is your responsibility.
- Returns are processed within 2 working days.
Who is responsible for my purchase in transit?
- Ownership of the goods passes as soon as payment is received by Cover Systems
- Cover Systems holds transit insurance for all goods it despatches using its own nominated carriers. If you nominate a carrier to be used for the delivery, you must arrange your own transit insurance
How is my Security and Privacy protected?
- We will not disclose, rent or sell your email address or any other contact information to any other company.
- All of your contact information will be maintained in the strictest confidence and should you wish these details to be removed from our website, please advise us and we will process your request immediately.
- Cover Systems operates a secure server for the safe transmission of customer orders using Payment Express 's online system (www.paymentexpress.co.nz). All credit card details are entered directly into the secure server. Card information is encrypted and used only for your transactions with Cover Systems.
How do clean my cover?
- Carefully spot clean with water, a mild soap and a sponge. Don’t use abrasive cleaners or brushes.
- Cover or tape any sharp edges that could wear against your cover to allow a long life span.·
Will the cover scratch my vehicle?
- Vehicles should be cleaned before the cover is fitted. If any dirt, dust or grit gets between the cover and the surface of the vehicle, abrasion may occur.